The term “curriculum” often refers to the information and abilities that students are anticipated to gain through conversations, experiences, scheduled and unexpected activities, and events. What is required of pupils to study is referred to as content. The process is the organization of the teaching materials given to the pupils.
In addition to the books, reading materials, and audio-visual materials offered in a course, the method additionally encompasses the lessons and units of study that teachers teach, the projects and tasks that students are given, and the many assessment techniques used to gauge student learning. This has to be structured so that students learn new information and concepts, acquire new abilities, and change their attitudes.
The method through which a curriculum helps students meet their learning objectives is called curriculum delivery. Teaching, learning assistance, counseling, direction, engagement, mentorship, participatory, and collaborative learning are all activities that go into delivering a curriculum. Feedback, evaluation, and counseling are further different procedures included in curriculum delivery, along with the development of thinking abilities.
Refer Me Group’s curriculum was created after analyzing the industry needs. Through participation in syllabus revision seminars, academic council involvement, and membership on syllabus committees, our instructors actively participate in curriculum creation. In order to execute the curricula for learning for students, the college has created its own policy and process.
Refer Me Group offers a logical, sequential approach to delivering the curriculum that guarantees uniformity in teaching and learning objectives and provides a clear framework for assessing student progress across year levels. The policy was created using research-based teaching strategies, and evaluation and reporting processes are in line with it.
- A student-centered approach to teaching, learning, and assessment of curriculum
- It offers assistance and direction for moving toward employment, and/or it broadens access to opportunities for everyone.
- Assure the learners’ adequate empowerment so they can complete the curriculum.
- Fulfill their particular potential and meet expectations. By evaluating each student’s abilities, knowledge, ambitions, and potential, professors may provide clear, unambiguous, and impartial advice and assistance.
- The Refer Me Group syllabus is personalized based on the characteristics of the learner, such as abilities, expertise, and past experiences, and it offers teaching, coaching, and support to make sure the learner advances successfully toward their own goals.
- Differentiate your teaching methods according to your students’ capacities.
- Make sure students are given a course of study that best suits their needs, both now and in the future.
- Actual evaluation of learners’ starting points and development of efficient learning plans for both fast and slow learners
- Utilizing a range of frequently used, accurate, reliable, sufficient, and fair assessment techniques to provide formative and summative approaches, assessments are used to determine learners’ development.
- The creation of a method for constructive evaluation feedback will allow teachers to determine the extent to which learning objectives are met.
- Based on feedback, it offers students the effective direction they need to advance their knowledge, competency, and professional abilities required to sustain independent study.
- Keep thorough and accurate evaluation records. This facilitates delivery planning and progress updates to learners and other parties involved.
Attributes of Graduates
We work closely with businesses and the wider community because those who graduate have the knowledge, abilities, and attitudes necessary. This makes it easier for individuals to achieve in their chosen line of work or subsequent education.
- Ability to work with other professionals in a group and solve challenges
- Use current and pertinent knowledge and skills.
- To address both theoretical and practical issues, use your talents in research, analysis, analytical skills, and creativity.
- teamwork, dispute resolution via negotiation, and collaboration;
- Show drive and initiative, and organize and oversee their task using their organizational abilities.
- Esteem their moral character, both personally and professionally.
- Substantial and in-depth knowledge, expertise, and abilities in their chosen subject, as well as awareness of how other disciplines are interrelated.
- Make an effort to use research and inquiry to create new knowledge and understanding.
- The capacity to apply knowledge to practical issues
Personality and Leadership
- Understanding one’s own strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to reflect on oneself, know oneself, and grow personally
- A conscious effort to practice self-control in all facets of daily life and work
- Confidence to take on difficulties and hazards
- The capacity to start and carry out positive change in their professions, workplaces, and communities
- Capacity for meaningful public conversation and a deep understanding of community needs
- We help students become knowledgeable and self-assured citizens of the world.
- an awareness of and willingness to embrace one’s social and civic obligations
- Understanding and valuing secularism, variety in social and cultural expression, and
- An understanding and respect for ethics, equality, and human rights
As a result, graduates from our institute are able to think deeply about topics related to their careers.
- Utilize a balanced strategy across national and professional borders.
- comprehend difficulties in their field from a multicultural viewpoint.
- successfully communicate in a variety of cultural and social contexts. utilize technology in their schooling and careers with creativity.
- adopt moral and ethical conduct in both their personal and professional lives.
The following are the learning goals that the college has stated:
Students who complete the Refer Me Group will have the opportunity to:
- (a) Show that they can lead others and collaborate well. (b) Collect, analyze, and transmit information using technology and the tools at hand.
- (c) Develop and show proficiency in critical, creative problem-solving techniques across a range of subjects online.
- (d) Recognize ethical concerns, organizations, and how they relate to societal problems with a limited number of students (10 per batch).
Successful Placement of Refer Me Group’ Students
- Automation Industry: 2000+
- Scrum Master Interview: 160+
- Business Analyst: 405
- ISTQB: 2500
- Capital Market: 100+
- AWS+DevOps: 300+